PregnancyTestOnline.org may use technology to obtain non-personal information from online visitors in order to improve the online experience, such as tracking the total number of visitors to areas of our website.
PregnancyTestOnline.org gathers personally identifiable data when voluntarily submitted by a visitor.
1. Use of Website
PregnancyTestOnline.org will use reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on this website but makes no warranties or representations of any kind as to its accuracy, currency or completeness. You agree that access to and use of this website and the content thereof is at your own risk. PregnancyTestOnline.org disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Neither PregnancyTestOnline.org nor any party involved in creating, producing or delivering this website shall be liable for any damages, including without limitation, direct, incidental, consequential, indirect or punitive damages, arising out of access to, use of or inability to use this website, or any errors or omissions in the content thereof. This limitation includes damages to, or for any viruses that infect, your computer equipment.
4. Third Party Websites and Links
This website may contain links or references to other websites maintained by third parties over whom PregnancyTestOnline.org has no control. Such links are provided merely as a convenience. Similarly, this website may be accessed from third party links over whom PregnancyTestOnline.org has no control. PregnancyTestOnline.org makes no warranties or representations of any kind as to the accuracy, currency, or completeness of any information contained in such websites and shall have no liability for any damages or injuries of any kind arising from such content or information. Inclusion of any third party link does not imply an endorsement or recommendation by PregnancyTestOnline.org.
5. Product Information
By accessing the information presented through this media, each user waives and releases PregnancyTestOnline.org and its subsidiaries, to the full extent permitted by law from any and all claims relating to the usage of material or information made available through the system. In no event shall PregnancyTestOnline.org be liable for any incidental or consequential damages resulting from use of the material. In particular and without limit to the generality of the above, information provided in publications of PregnancyTestOnline.org is considered to be true and correct at the time of publication. Changes in circumstances after time of publication may impact the accuracy of certain information, and PregnancyTestOnline.org gives no assurance as to the accuracy of any information or advice.
6. Non-Confidential Information
All product names, whether or not appearing in large print or with the trademark symbol, are trademarks of PregnancyTestOnline.org, its affiliates, related companies or its licensors or joint venture partners, unless otherwise noted. The use or misuse of these trademarks or any other materials, except as permitted herein, is expressly prohibited and may be in violation of copyright law, trademark law, the law of slander and libel, the law of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes. Please be advised that PregnancyTestOnline.org actively and aggressively enforces its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law.
The entire contents of this website are subject to copyright protection. Copyright © 2017 PregnancyTestOnline.org. The contents of PregnancyTestOnline.org websites may not be copied other than for non-commercial individual reference with all copyright or other proprietary notices retained, and thereafter may not be recopied, reproduced or otherwise redistributed. Except as expressly provided above, you may not otherwise copy, display, download, distribute, modify, reproduce, republish or retransmit any information, text or documents contained in this website or any portion thereof in any electronic medium or in hard copy, or create any derivative work based on such images, text or documents, without the express written consent of PregnancyTestOnline.org. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring by implication or otherwise any license or right under any patent or trademark of PregnancyTestOnline.org, or any third party.
9. Void Where Prohibited
This website and its contents are intended to comply with the laws and regulations of the Ukraine, although the information on this website is accessible to users outside of the Ukraine. The claims made on any given product may not have been approved for use in all countries.
10. Governing Laws
If any provision of this Agreement is held to be unlawful, void or unenforceable, then such provision shall be severable without affecting the enforceability of all remaining provisions. PregnancyTestOnline.org reserves the right to alter or delete materials from this website at any time at its discretion. For some countries it is allowed to use the site only from the age of 16+ or under the supervision of an adult.
- Our website places a cookie on the hard drive of your computer. A «cookie» is a file which allows us to track and target the interests of users. In addition, our website uses third party cookies from Google Analytics for Display Advertisers, including the following features:
- Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting — which gives us insight into behavior information relating to visitor age, gender and interests on an anonymous and aggregate level. This will help us to understand browsing behavior to give you a better experience whilst visiting our sites.
- Google Display Network Impression Reporting — which gives us additional insight into who has viewed our paid digital advertising on other websites. This will help us optimize and tailor our advertising.
- DoubleClick Platform integrations & Remarketing with Google Analytics – the integrations between both our web analytics and paid advertising platforms together to give us additional insight. This allows us to tailor our advertising to ensure the right types and offers are shown to you while you are using the internet outside our website.
- While we recommend that users enable cookies on their browsers in order to enjoy all the features of our website, the decision remains in the hands of the individual. Most browsers allow you to control management of cookies, this will be different depending on each user’s PC — refer to your browser help menu for further information.
13. Third Party cookies:
- google adsense
- google admanager
- google analitics
- yandex metrika
- yandex ad
- facebook pixel