Are you pregnant and can’t wait to find out your baby’s gender, but the 18-week ultrasound is too long to wait for? Using our online test, you’ll find out whether you’ll have a boy or a girl!
You have certainly heard the many “old wives’ tales” that determine your future child’s gender. Some of them are just myths or folklore from past generations and nations, but others have a scientific rationale.
In just 3 minutes, you take this online gender prediction quiz and find out if you’re having a boy or girl. It’s free, without registration or SMS
1. Describe the baby’s father’s physique?
2. What side do you prefer to sleep on?
3. Has your hair become thicker and/or darker lately?
4. What area of your abdomen is largest?
5. Did you have dreams about pets?
6. How old are you?
7. What kind of food do you prefer lately?
8. Does your mood change often?
9. Have you already had an ultrasound test?
10. Has your appearance changed recently?
11. Does the future father have more male or female relatives?
12. Do you have a personal premonition of what gender your child will be?
13. How has your skin changed?
14. What is your belly shape?
15. Do you suffer from nausea or/and vomiting or did you have them in the first trimester?
16. Have you gained weight?